Labrador puppy available for adoption

Hi everyone! My name is Mindy, a playful puppy girl, born on July 5th. I will be able to go to my forever home when I'm 8 weeks of age.
I enjoy playing with my brothers and sisters and cuddling with people. Everyone says that I'm gentle and cuddly. I'd love to have you pick me up and carry me. Come visit and let me know that you want to adopt me. You can see my momma's photo under the listing "Puppies - Angel." You can also see me in those photos when I was only a day old. I hope to see you soon.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Mindy or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts