Labrador available for adoption

Greetings, folks. My name is Bella, which means "beautiful lady." Everyone loves my pretty yellow coat and sparking eyes. My ears like to stand up and give me a great appearance. I'm a very friendly gal with a great smile! I am about 2 years of age and just love to be around people and other dogs. I enjoy playing and I get along well with with everyone including kitties. I love to run, play and take walks. If you live the active Florida life, I'd love to join you for that walk, run or hike. Come visit and lets see if we make the perfect couple.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Bella or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Pamela Jones-Morton, PhD pjonesmorton@mac.com : As a volunteer for Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida, I ask that you please consider donating to support Labs that have been abandoned and are in need of medical attention. These loving animals would be euthanized if LRRoF did not take them into foster care. Please know that costs average $450 dollars to save each dog. Each dollar we raise is critical....please consider a $50 donation...every dollar counts. You can donate by clicking: Http://www.active.com/donate/labrescue/supportplease Please look at our web-site and see all those sweet faces! http://www.labradorrescue.net/ Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

Popular Posts