Labrador available for adoption

Hi! My name is Romeo. I am approximately 5 years old with beautiful hazel eyes and a spunky personality. I am great with kids, cats and especially other dogs! I’m shy around people, until I get to know you. Once we’re friends, I’m a big goofball!
I bounce like “Tigger” when I get really excited and LOVE to play with other dogs. Having another dog to run around with would be ideal but honestly I would love to have my own "person" to love. Please come visit and let's play ball, take a walk and see if we make a perfect pair.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Romeo or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts