Labrador available for adoption

Dutchess here. A pretty girl, about five years old with a thick yellow coat and sparkling brown eyes, weighing in at about 70 pounds. I get along and play well with my foster sister, but I probably would be at my best as an only dog.
I follow my foster Mom around everywhere in the house but as soon as she sits down, I lie down and go to sleep...sound asleep with little snores, Mom says. I listen well, know some commands, and walk very nicely on a leash. Walking is one of my favorite things to do. I also love to play outside chasing tennis balls and exploring, but when it's time to be in the house, I settle right down.
If you are interested in a loving, beautiful blond, I am your girl. Come visit and lets play ball and see if we make that perfect couple!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Dutchess or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts