Simply unimaginable

I tend to feature homeless pets on my blog. I do occasionally provide a website to go where you can help wild animals, especially those which are endangered.
I am not a vegan or a vegetarian and don't believe hunters are necessarily bad people, unless they hunt for sport only and do not eat what they hunt.
To hunt out west, many states have a lottery, so their herds of elk and deer do not become so thin, they become endangered and certain rules must be followed.
When I read this story in the Orlando paper, I was appalled at what these men were charged with. I then read they are both from Florida and happen to own ranches in Wyoming.
The story about what these men are charged with is disgusting. I hope everyone who lives in The Villages or does business with Rainey Construction, pulls all their support from the men.
It is a sad state when you have enough money to simply buy a ranch to make sure you have enough game animals to torture and kill like these men apparently have.
Sickening, it is simply sickening.

Comments

Popular Posts