Labrador available for adoption

They call me Cosmo, short for Cosmonaut, because my manners and disposition are out of this world!
I am really well trained, get along great with other dogs and cats, and I will even let you know when I want to go outside! I am a perfect gentleman in the house when you are not there. I catch up on my Zs and then I will be waiting with a wagging tail when you come home!
Some of the things I enjoy are taking leisurely strolls, hanging out by my foster parents and playing with my toys. Oh, yeah, swimming is lots of fun too! I am very well behaved on the leash, love to ride in the car and I REALLY like BELLY RUBS! Oh, did I say that really LOUD? I just wanted to make sure you heard that one, because it tickles me pink when I get a belly rub! I sigh this huge contented sigh and just look at you with lots of love. I am a very mild mannered, mellow boy that really wants a forever home.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Cosmo or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts