Senior Labrador available for adoption

My name is Chuckie, an 8 year old mellow, yellow lab who is loving the rescue life with my foster parents because they give me so much love and attention.
They are helping me put on some weight and get my skin back in shape. I had a really bad yeast infection and it is on the mend. I am good on a leash, love people and cats are okay, too, as I really do not have much interest in them. I am trustworthy in the house, and good with other dogs.
If you would like to find out more about me or come and hang out, I am with Dale and Gerry in Cape Coral.
To apply to adopt from Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida, please visit our webpage at http://www.labrescuefl.org/ and click on How to Adopt.
All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable) before they are eligible to adopt from Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida. Thank you for your interest in our rescue!

Comments

Popular Posts