Senior Labrador available for adoption

This gorgeous face belongs to me, Ebony! I am 7 years young (my foster Mom thinks I act more like 2). I am very sweet and well mannered but I sure like to be active - which helps me keep my girlish figure. My favorite pastimes are playing ball, catching a frisbee, playing ball, swimming, playing ball, taking walks, playing ball, prancing around with squeaky toys, and of course, playing ball.
I get along great with everybody (big and little humans and all sizes of dogs too). If you've got a few tennis balls, bring them on by Kim's in Pompano Beach.
To apply to adopt from Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida, please visit our web page at http://www.labradorrescue.net/ and click on How to Adopt.
All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable) before they are eligible to adopt from Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida. Thank you for your interest in our rescue!

Comments

Popular Posts