Orlando, FL, AC - Small Breeds - Several are super urgent


Subject: OrlandoAC - Small Breeds (07/01 - 07/06) Several are URGENT now - PLS L@@K
Scottie is URGENT......Please, I am begging for "Scottie" the little chi. At three years old, he has so many wonderful years ahead of him. He is such a small boy, and absolutely adorable when seeing him in person. His time is up, so PLEASE....help me to network him to safety. One little chi, surely someone can find a place to put him. PLEASE HELP me SHARE his need!!
 
We have three that have entered URGENT STATUS.
http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A238253&RT=T http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A238401&RT=T http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A237685&RT=T
 
Please help us share.
 
Please HELP SHARE
All the below dogs are located at
Orange County Animal Services (OCAS)
2769 Conroy Road
Orlando, Florida
The phone number is (407)254-91409
 
Non Rescue partners who need assistance, please e-mail Mina, who is not an employee of OCAS, at MinaJohnsonInFL@aol.com
 
-OR-
 
Lori, who is a rescue partner at this shelter, at lmasters@cfl.rr.com
 
Animal ID: A238401 Room No.: WD05
Hi, my name is "Scottie"
I am an approximately 3 year old tan and white male Chihuahua Sh.
I am fearful and I tested heartworm Positive.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Monday, June 25, 2012.
 
Will be available for rescue until 07/01/2012.

Comments from OCAS: Hey Hey Hey, here's another Chihuahua.
This ones heartworm positive and eval is as follows:
I had to walk in the cage to meet and leash the Chihuahua.
Once I leashed the dog he walked out of the cage and to outside.
Once introduced to the other Chihuahua he was fine.
They are small dogs and seem to be a little fearful but its their personality.
Ok for adoption. Dog weighs almost 8 pounds
 
I am just nervous because I am cooped up in OCAS!
You would be too if you could sense
all the fear and anxiety surrounding me here.
Please help me get out of here asap!
I just want to go somewhere where I can feel safe!!
 
Animal ID: A237685 Room No.: WD01
Hi, the Shelter named me "Felix".
I am an approximately 5 year old white neutered male Chihuahua Sh.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Sunday, June 17, 2012.
 
Weight is 13.70 pounds. Felix  is OFFLINE, but still available. 
 
Here I have sat for two weeks waiting for someone to notice me.....
I have now been told my time is up. 
I guess I am not cute enough, or small  enough for anyone to want me. 
I have tried to remain positive that I have an
guardian angel watching over me....
I sure hope she guides me to a place that is safe.
Animal ID: A238253 Room No.: WDI37
Hi, I am an approximately 1 year old black and brown female Min Pinscher-Jack Russ Terr.
I have not been tested for heartworms.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Saturday, June 23, 2012.
http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A238253&RT=T
Will be available for rescue until 6/30
 
Comments from OCAS: The dog is not at all friendly and it has small areas
on the back that appear to be small areas of burns. Rx Zeniquin 50 mg give 1 tablet 1 X
daily for 10 days.  This dog appears to be more a GSD mix.  So, I am putting in the small
dog post-outs as she is under 30lbs.

Everyone has written me off as being one of the unfortunate ones
who is not going to make it out of the shelter.
I am stuck back in isolation, with a label of not being friendly.
What do they expect from a young dog like me?
They have me in a kennel across from a huge Rottie
that was confiscated for animal aggression.
I admit, I am scared.
Scared of him, and scared of dying.
Please, won't you be my savior?
I promise to try to be good.
 
 

Animal ID: A111378 Room No.: WD49
Hi, my name is "Zookie".
I am an approximately 4 year old white and brown neutered male Jack Russ Terr.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Friday, June 29, 2012.
http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A111378&RT=T
 
This dog has been through our shelter twice: 07/11/2008 and 03/29/2012.
Both times he was returned to owner. I am IN LOVE with this dog.
He is very bright eyed and full of energy.
Obviously, he is an escape artist.
He weighs 22 lbs and is dog friendly, as he is in a kennel with two other dogs.

Comments

Popular Posts