Two bully mix pups need rescue in Miami


Everyone knows pit bulls are banned in Dade County so these two cute guys face a certain death if they are turned into a shelter. Please post and cross post to help them.



The two sweeties were found on the railroad tracks in Miami wandering alone very hungry and thirsty. A caring senior lady who worked in the area couldn't leave them to fend for themselves so she picked them up and brought them to her backyard. She said they are about 6+ months old and not sure if they have their adult teeth in. She has no money to even take them to the vet and has had them for 10 days. Not sure if these pups can stay in Dade County. They are bully mixes probably.
They need rescue immediately. The lady told me that she was going to bring them to a shelter today but will if I think I can find them a place, she will keep them in her backyard temporarily. They are both sugar pies and very affectionate pups.
She needs help, she can't keep them and she has no money for medical services, which I am sure they need.
If anyone can help these little boys, call me, Kathy, at 305 401 4693 and I will contact the lady.

Comments

Popular Posts