Animal cruelty disgusts me and it should disgust you, too

I become angry when people dump their dogs at shelters for stupid reasons. For the most part, these animals are in pretty good shape physically and many find homes where they are much more appreciated.
Cruelty makes me see red. If you don't want an animal, don't take an animal. Why would any human being allow an animal to starve and become so infested with heartworm they die? How can they live with themselves?
When I saw this story in the Orlando Sentinal blog, it reminded me that as many cruel people that there are in the world, there are twice as many who would never think of harming an animal and put their money where their mouths are.
A reward is being offered for any information on this case. You can check out the story here but I caution you the photos are graphic. If you have any information please email adoptabullrescue@yahoo.com . This is the rescue which stepped up to help this dog, Beaumont, even though he was a Great Dane and not a bully breed.

Comments

Popular Posts