North Carolina grand jury indicts 4 former animal lab workers on felony animal cruelty charges

I am a resonably educated person and I realize many of the drugs in use for humans today came about by testing on animals. This doesn't mean I like the practice, but I know it goes on more than more of the public is aware. If being humane means not hurting the animals, then I think good can come of this.
The problem lies in the bad that comes with it. Horrible images of maimed and diseased animals who suffer and suffer all in the name of mankind.
Then there is a story of this laboratory in North Carolina. I am not a PETA fan, but the filming of these 4 workers inflicting cruelty, which had nothing to do with the testing, helped indict these low lifes.
Check out the story here.

Comments

Popular Posts