American bulldog mix for adoption at Sarasota County Animal Services

I'm a 2 1/2 year old neutered male. I love to go
for long walks and I'm extremely affectionate. I love to be hugged and petted and spoken to kindly and told what a handsome good boy I am. I let my dog walker play with me and grab my muzzle, tickle my ears and touch my tail.
I like to sit on command and play ball. I'm housebroken and well behaved around some dogs. I'm smart and easy going and I'm longing to get my own human pack.
I love my yard buddy, Oscar. He's a puppy and we love to play in the wading pool together. I like to let him think he's bigger than me, especially because he looks like he could be my son!
For more information about Sport and Oscar, call: Sarasota County Sheriffs Office Animal Services at (941) 861-9500

Comments

Popular Posts