Senior Labrador available for adoption

Rocky Sr here. I am a sweet, 10 year old yellow male who loves to be with everyone. I have arthritis, which makes me move a little slow. But my foster dad says I am a gentle soul who would love to find a place to call home for my remaining years. I am also a little hard of hearing, so I love to be by your side.
I love the beach and hanging out with my foster brother and sister. I love walks, I love to cuddle right next to you and I am looking for that family that will love me as much as I will love them! I am house broken, and very trustworthy in the home. If you would like to meet me....and why wouldn't you since I am so handsome....please make and appointment and lets walk the beach together and see if we make the perfect couple!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting ROCKY or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our websitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts