Labrador available for adoption

HI! Rolo here, ready to snuggle in front of the fireplace with you.
I love to take walks and cuddle. I'm always a good boy inside the house and my foster mom says that I'm the best listener. I enjoy getting my treats and take them very gently. I enjoy being around people and in order to soak up the all the affection I would like to be the only dog in your home. I'm 4 years of age and ready to meet you. Lab Rescue is very good to me but I sure would like to find my new family soon.
I love to walk, play catch and just sit by your side. Do come and visit and lets walk together and see if we are a perfect couple. If you are interested in meeting or adopting Rolo or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts