Labrador available for adoption

Hi everyone! My name is Duke, I am a fun-loving, young boy who wants to be your best friend. My foster mom says I am a field style lab, which means I am thin in the face not blocky. I am a young boy, about 3 years old and 75 pounds and with all young labs that means I have LOTS of energy!!!! I am looking for an active family who would like to play, walk, run and just keep me active. I am not sure about pools but always willing to learn new things.
Oh yes I would love to learn some basic commands. My family is working with me now but as with all youngsters we need a lot of training. I am great in the car, and love to play with other dogs. I am your your typical happy-go-lucky kind of guy, and definitely like to please! If you would like to come over and visit I would love to meet you. Lets play ball, or take a walk. Who knows; we maybe the perfect match.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Duke or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our websitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts