Labrador available for adoption

My name is Ally and I am a purebred 10 year old yellow Labrador Retriever. My foster dad says that I am the happiest dog he has ever met. I love to be with other dogs and I have lived with young children without any problems. I walk nicely on a lead and I do not jump on people or other animals. I also stay at the house by myself without a problem.
However, my favorite part of the day is to just hang out with my foster mom and dad. I love too sit by their side and enjoy the head rubs when they come my way. I am 10 years old and I need a home where I can give my love and be loved in return. I have no physical problems although I am a little underweight at the moment. But my foster mom is taking care of that with diet and exercise. Please call LRROF and make and appointment to meet me. I know once we meet you will see that I will be your companion for life.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Ally or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts