Labrador available for adoption

Hi Folks, Nanook here...I am a 3.5 year old blocky black Lab...just as handsome as I can be. Or I will be as soon as I lose a few pounds. You see my thyroid is a little sluggish so I will need to take medication for the rest of my life. Now that I have started on the meds I feel a lot better and am losing some of the extra weight.
I have a shiny black coat, sparkling dark eyes and a very calm temperament. My house manners are excellent and I know some commands. I love to play outside with my foster sisters but settle right down in the house. Walking is one of my favorite things to do and I am great on the leash. I am crate trained and I like hanging out in my crate. Mom leaves the door open and I sleep in there at night. I'll be ready for my forever home in April, but if you would like to meet a very handsome boy with a great personality now, call LRROF and let my foster mom know. She will love to have you over so we can meet, walk and play together......and who knows we may be the perfect match!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Nanook or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our websitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts