Keeping up with the rescues

After my blog post about people who read the blogs, I received a note from one of my readers who had begun following me after I published an item on a particular rescue but then let me know I had not written anything about this rescue in a long while.
This is for clarification about the rescues I write about. If you have or know of a shelter or rescue in the area who would like to be on my blog, great, send them on. I will feature pets and pictures of pets who need homes.
If you have an event you would like featured, send that as well and I will be happy to post it up.
I write more frequently about rescues and shelters which I visit because I see what needs to be written about, but depend on the others to email me the information they want posted.
There are simply too many rescues in this area for me to spend time with each one each week and work etc. I am dependent on them to keep me informed.
Some rescues begin like gangbusters and then over time, slack off sending me information. When that happens, they simply fall off the radar of things I write about.
So, once again, if you know of a rescue or volunteer with one who would like to have their animals or events featured on the blog, please send them my contact information and I will get it out. I cannot do it all by myself.

Comments

Popular Posts