Labrador available for adoption

Hi Jack here......I am told that I am a handsome fellow but honestly I do not see that myself. Yes I have a wonderful yellow coat, great soft ears and beautiful brown eyes but that does that make me handsome? My fosters think so!
I am house trained, crate trained and love to be with people. I do like other dogs but prefer to follow you around because I know I will get hugs and loves if I am near you. My favorite thing is to go for a walk or play in the yard with my family. I have lost my home and I am now with Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida. They are wonderful but honestly I would love to have my new family for the Holidays. Come visit and lets take a walk or play ball.....who knows we maybe the perfect match.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Jack or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts