Labrador available for adoption

Hi! My name is Romeo. I am approximately 5 years old with beautiful hazel eyes and a spunky personality. I am great with kids, cats and especially other dogs! I’m shy around people, until I get to know you. Once we’re friends, I’m a big goofball!
I bounce like “Tigger” when I get really excited and LOVE to play with other dogs. Having another dog to run around with would be ideal!! I'm staying with Lab Rescue right now but I am looking for that special family that will love me forever. Come visit and lets play ball and take a walk.....who knows we maybe the perfect pair!!!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Romeo or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.


LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts