Labrador available for adoption

Hi I am Buck, a very lovable, 5 year old male weighing about 65 pounds. I was picked up as a stray and taken to a dog shelter where Lab Rescue stepped in to help me find a great home.
I am a very happy, friendly boy that loves to hang out with my foster brother and sisters; we get along great. I enjoy chasing a tennis ball, going for car rides, and being spoiled rotten. I am crate trained, housebroken, and I come when you call my name
My foster parents say I am a very smart boy so I'll be ready to learn lots of new things. Not sure about the swimming pool yet, I just got neutered last week so I have to take it easy for a few weeks. Right now I am being treated for heartworms, but I will be finished with my treatment in early December. So if you are lookin' for a cuddly and affectionate fellow come meet me; I'll be waiting with my tail a waggin'.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting BUCK or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts