Labrador available for adoption

Ahoy, there! My name is Rocky. I am 9 years young and still a puppy at heart, as you can see in my picture I love to swim! My family fell on hard times and now I need a new home.
I love to be around people and live the active Florida life. I am great around other dogs, cats and I am even use to having a parrot in my life. My foster mom taught me how to ride in a boat...see old labs can learn new tricks! I even wear a life jacket. I love to swim, go for walks and play with tennis balls.
Come throw and lets play catch or take a walk.....I really miss my family and for Christmas would love to meet my new people for the Holiday Season.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Rocky or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts