Labrador available for adoption

Hi, Cassie here. I am a mellow sweet 8-9 year old girl that wants to be your companion. I was taken to animal control when my owner died. Lucky for me Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida saved me.
I am a healthy girl. I like walks and meeting new people. I can also be the perfect mellow girl in the house. I like other dogs and I probably would like cats too, but I have not been around cats in my foster home.
If you are looking for the perfect mellow companion, here I am. Come visit and lets take a walk together. I would love to find my new family before the holidays.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Cassie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts