Labrador available for adoption

Hi, I am Bella, an 11 month old yellow girl. My name is perfect for me, I am a very pretty girl if I do say so myself. I love all people and dogs. I am not sure about cats yet but I am willing to give them a try.
I am very active, I need someone that will give me a lot of exercise and also consistent training. I am not a girl that can be left peacefully in a crate all day. I need a job! If you think you have the patience and the time for me I would love to meet you. Please come visit and lets play awhile, then take a walk and see if we make the perfect couple. I would love to find my "furever" family for Christmas.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Bella or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts