Labrador available for adoption

Clifford here - or as I'm also known - Clifford the Big Red Dog. I'm a happy go lucky Golden Retriever/Hound/Lab boy who came from a shelter on the east coast of Florida. The staff at the shelter liked me so much they kept as long as they could and when they couldn't keep me any longer, a nice lady came and got me and turned me over to Lab Rescue.
I'm about 10 years of age, a very handsome boy, if I do say so myself, and just love to hang with you. I like a gentle walk around the block so I can sniff everything out and get downright perky when I see a squirrel in the back yard. I like to roust the feline that I live with but I'm all bark (a big, deep bark) and just want to let her know I'm there and would love to make her acquaintance.. I have arthritis and also large callouses on my front elbows, but I can still climb stairs with the best of them. I'm heart worm negative, up to date on all my vaccinations, neutered and house trained. If you'd like a special boy to hang with, come and see me. Please, no children under 7, I am very large and may accidentally knock them over with my happy moves.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Clifford one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts