Why I love my vet

I got a card in the mail today. It was from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine. It was a nice card, and made me cry because my vet, Dr. Gary Reinhardt, made a donation to the college in Junior's name when he died.
Junior didn't die at Doc's office, but was his patient for the 7 years since I move from the island into Sarasota. How touching to receive that card.
The University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine is always on the cutting edge. They seem to develop more programs for different animals and are widely respected in animal science. They are working with Maddie's Fund to develop a Shelter Medicine Program specifically for rescues and shelters and you know how near and dear those are to my heart.
If you are looking for that kind of vet, one who knows you and your pet and wears his heart on his sleeve, he would love to me you and your companion.
His number is 952-1900. Tell him Jean, Gypsy and Buzz sent you. In honor of Junior.

Comments

Popular Posts