Labrador available for adoption

Hi I am OZZIE, an AKC 7 year old ,yellow male. I am very sweet, loving, and playful. I get along with children and other dogs just fine. I love to be near people and will come up under your legs for a good head scratching, in fact my nickname is the "love muffin".
In my picture I am wearing my lucky "love" bandana. Don`t I look cute? I used to be a breeder`s dog but now I just want to relax and enjoy the good life with my new forever family. I`ll be turning 8 next month but you wouldn`t know it; I still have a lot of life left in me. Right now I am taking it easy because I am going through heartworm treatment but I am looking forward to fetching my tennis ball and being spoiled rotten. I should be ready to go soon.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Ozzie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website: http://www.labradorrescue.netor call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts