Labrador available for adoption

My name is Mocha. I'm an almost 10 year young puppy.
I still have lots of playful energy, and I got great marks from the vet when I was checked out a couple of weeks ago. I`m a trim 67 pounds, and the only thing the vet said was I have a couple of fatty growths. She even remarked about how much flexibility I have in my joints. I guess I`m just younger than my years.
I am easy to get along with and fit right in to my foster's house with 3 other dogs. It took a couple of days for them to adjust to me, but now we chase each other until they get tired. I LOVE all their toys!!! I carry them around constantly if allowed, or if I find one left out. I tug a little when I walk on the leash, but its mostly because I want to be with my foster sister when we walk together.
I am housebroken, and listen well. My foster mom has been teaching me to wait at the food bowl until she says OK, and now that I`ve done it a few times it's fun, because I know I'll be fed when I do it right. I'm looking for that forever home. I'll fit right in as I'm very flexible and will follow the lead of my new parents.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Mocha or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website: http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts