Prescription help

In this down economy, every penny saved counts towards meeting your financial obligations. I have seen many owners who are having a hard time just keeping dog and cat food in the house and must depend on the programs available to help feed their best friends.
I was watching the local government channel one day last week while the Sarasota County Commission meeting was going on and they mentioned a prescription card for all residents of Sarasota County, regardless of income or health benefits you already have. This was great news to me when I heard it also covered your pets.
Since pets are considered part of the family, and prescription drug cards don't cover them, I listened closely, went to the website and actually had an occasion to use the card today.
Buzz needed a prescription so I took it to Walgreens, presented it with the RX card, and it saved me $12.00.
Now, I would have paid the whole thing if I had needed to, but I am just as glad I had the card and could save the money.
The cards are good for the whole family so visit this website and check it out. Every little bit helps.

Comments

Popular Posts