Labrador available for adoption

Hi folks, Necco here. I am a three year old male Lab mix with an all Lab personality.
I am a very laid-back easy-going kind of guy who likes to please. I will very gently take a treat from you and think it's the greatest thing ever.
I do great walking on a leash, am crate trained and get along very well with other dogs. Don't know about kitties though.
I am getting rid of some nasty heartworms right now and should be able to go to my forever home at the end of April. I am looking forward to having visitors soon. I'm hanging out in Naples. To apply to adopt from Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida, please visit our web page at http://www.labradorrescue.netclick on “How to Adopt”.
All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable) before they are eligible to adopt from Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida.

Thank you for your interest in our rescue!

Comments

Popular Posts