Labrador available for adoption

KONG FLYER FRISBEE...$12, LABBIE TOYS...$9, SOCKS... $4.50, ALLERGY MEDs...$10, BO's WET NOSE KISSES...Priceless. There are some things that money can't buy like my wet nose kisses at 6 am, my big brown soulful eyes looking at you when realize that I have stolen another sock, and my silly dances at dinner time. For whatever it is worth my foster family feels I am priceless.
I have the fancy paperwork that says AKC. I turned 5 last May. I am fairly well trained- I know the basics; sit, down and shake. I am crate trained but also trustworthy in the house. I like children of all ages. I am a Frisbee freak and I love to carry my "baby" around the house.
I have been in rescue for awhile now and am looking for that special adopter who does not mind all my little quirks; my fear of large male dogs so dog parks are out of the question, my allergies which are preventing me from being a swimmer and my love for eating socks. Got some quirks? Come meet me and we can share stories & wet nose kisses. Let's see if we are a match!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Bo or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts