Special dog in the Orlando area

My name is Scrape and if I may say so myself, I have aged rather well for a mature gal of 9 years young. I’ve always been able to relate to a saying you humans have ~ you’re only as young as you feel ~ because let me tell I myself still feel like a pup!! If only I could get rid of that gray in my face as that’s the one sure thing that always seems to give me away!!
I’ve spent a lot of years living with a whole pack of dogs and I really think I’d like to live the rest of my years in a home by myself; okay, maybe one other dog to share it with, but that’s all!! And, between you and me, I’m definitely not a fan of those furry things you call cats ~ all that meowing drives me crazy ~ all that attitude and acting hot jumping up on the counters and high shelves; who do they think they are?!? Just me and my master, for the rest of my years (I keep going back to that, don’t I) ~ okay, me and my master and another dog co-existing in one household, now that’s a do-able situation that I can envision BUT let me tell you ~ as I must be upfront here ~ if I HAVE TO live out my golden years with another dog in the house, it most definitely has to be a male. Because I’ll tell you, two strong-headed females in one household (and/or play group) is never a good thing; my Mom learned that the hard way!! I’m not really certain if it’s a good thing or bad thing but I’ve heard my Mom and her Mom describe me as ‘particular’ as I not really a fan of every dog I meet. But, I’ll let you know how I feel ~ right off the bat ~ one advantage of being ‘seasoned’ is that I’ve matured and I don’t play those head games. I don’t mind sharing but I’m not in favor of any attention hog pushing me out of the limelight. If I don’t like him at the time we meet, please don’t think he’s going to grow on me; I don’t roll like that!!! If I like him I’ll tell you. If not, I’ll let you know that too.

As far as anyone liking me (whether they’re two legged or four legged), don’t worry, they’ll like me, everyone does. It’s just a matter of meeting me. I’m really not all that photogenic; it’s my personal demeanor that will sell you on what a good catch I am! If you yourself like me ~ or ~ if you think you can hook me up, just let the fine ladies at The ARF Shack know right away. Their website is http://www.arfshack.com/

Comments

Popular Posts