Labrador available for adoption

Shadow is a 2 1/2 year old black male who is your typical, happy-go-lucky lab, with a shiny black coat and wagging tail. I was picked up by Animal Services as a stray, just out looking for something to occupy my time. The nice people at the shelter were able to find my owners, who were supposed to come and pick me up....but they never did.
Now the people at Labrador Retriever Rescue have promised to find me a great home, where everyone will appreciate the fun guy I am. A family that will spend time playing ball and going for long walks is just what I am hoping for.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Shadow or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts