Taking a mental health day

It happens with frequency although most of us don't like to admit it. So...here goes. I am not superwoman. Surprised? I know I am.
It is important for each of us to realize we cannot function like automatons when we have so much emotional crap going on in our lives.
My life has reached that stage in the last week and I will probably not be posting as frequently as normal for the next week or so, although I will still be posting.
With everything going on in my personal life, which you don't want to hear about, working in a highly, emotionally charged job, trying to keep up with all the animal news in this area, I am taking a day or two off to recharge my batteries, connect with loved ones, catch up on all the stuff I have put off and generally take it easy.
I learned a long time ago it was important to take care of yourself first. Everything else just falls into place.
Please continue to send me your animal news. I will still get everything posted up. I just have a hard time staying connected when I am out of town without a laptop. Have a great week.
Jean

Comments

Popular Posts