Congrats to some former rescue dogs


One of the most rewarding things which can happen to an animal person is to see a dog or cat years after their adoption, in the same household, doing great and becoming a champion.

Jazz earned her Onyx title today. To see this girl with her family, which includes two other rescued dogs, happy with tail wagging makes my heart simply burst with joy. This beautiful, orange and white hound mix had been a revolving door dog before she went home to live with Stacy and Galen Groff and their other rescue, Gizmo. To see the photo of her, with her ribbon, makes me very happy.

Jett is another rescue dog. He runs flyball like Jazz and is one of 3 rescued dogs my neighbor across the street saved. She has all three dogs involved in some activity and it works. I am not quite sure when they find the time, but it works.

Please join me in offering these beauties a heartfelt congratulations.

Comments

Popular Posts