Interesting sights while driving

Living in a resort area as I do, this time of year can be taxing on drivers. Not only are the roads filled with tourists who have no idea where they are going, but local drivers who know where they are going and are in a hurry to get there. I try to leave early for any jaunt I am taking so I can take my time and make it there safe. Yesterday, I noticed something I have not seen before despite the many years I have lived in this area. Many of the out of state license plates I observed had dogs in the vehicle. Some of them had two dogs in the vehicle. I think it is great people are bringing there dogs on vacation with them but I also think it is great they are finding available housing who will accept pets. Maybe that is a positive in the rental of properties which may be standing empty otherwise. I don't know, but it sure was nice to see the dogs enjoying vacation along with their owners.

Comments

Popular Posts