Welcome back LRRoF

With the blog hiatus being over, I am please to have Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida back in the swing of things with more dogs who need homes.
Hi everybody, Frankie is my name. I am one handsome boy as you can see! I was so happy when the shelter called LRROF and they placed me with a foster family who shows me lots of love and attention.
I knew my life was about to change for the better. My foster Mama says I am such a good boy and she loves my gentle kisses. I am about 2 yrs. old, 70 pounds; just a happy, go-lucky boy! Mind you, I was found with a garden hose tied around my neck, so when I say I walk on my leash pretty well, it is a good thing. Sometimes I get a little rambunctious so I am best suited for a home without small children, small dogs and cats. But I can be calm, too. Take for example those treats--YUMMY!! I take them energetically, but gently.
If you think Frankie would be the perfect fit for your family, check this out.
Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida is a state-wide, foster home based, all volunteer rescue group. To inquire about the Labs available for adoption, visit http://www.labrescuefl.org/ and review the How to Adopt section. If you have any questions, please write info@lrrof.org. All potential adopters will have an interview, home inspection and, where applicable, vet reference before they are eligible to adopt. Thank you for your interest in our rescue.

Comments

Popular Posts