Labrador available for adoption

I’m Jojo, a very active 1 year old boy that Lab Rescue liberated from a shelter.
I was scared, lonely and so glad when a nice lady came to take me to a foster home. Now, I have good food, a great place to sleep and medicine for my skin.
It will take a while for my skin to clear up, but once it does I will have a beautiful shiny black coat. I can't give this condition to any other dogs so I am having a great time playing and learning to socialize with my foster sisters.
I am also learning essential commands now that I am part of a family. I love the treats I get when I do a good job. My foster Mom says I am learning fast. I would love some visitors to come to Naples and we can play together.
Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida is a state-wide, foster home based, all volunteer rescue group. To inquire about the Labs available for adoption, visit http://www.labrescuefl.org/ and review the How to Adopt section. If you have any questions, please write info@lrrof.org. All potential adopters will have an interview, home inspection and, where applicable, vet reference before they are eligible to adopt. Thank you for your interest in our rescue.

Comments

Popular Posts