Hallmark provides another must see movie


Sundays are my kick back and relax days. Since I began my self self imposed restriction on watching the NFL, which happened after they left Michael Vick come back into the league, I sometimes find a movie worth watching on Sunday afternoon.
When it has Richard Gere in it is is worth watching. Add a beautiful Akita and a super sad story and I stay put for 2 hours.
Because Akitas are on the banned list for insurance, I felt it would be appropriate to tell you about this movie and what a great story it ends up being. Sad, very sad and you will need tissues, but a great story to watch.
I won't tell you the plot or what happens, but it was based on a true store of a dog named Hatchi who lived and died in Japan. This movie Americanizes it but the story remains the same.

Comments

Popular Posts