Labrador available for adoption



My name is Daisy, a beautiful, peaceful 5 year old black female. No high maintenance here. My shiny black Labrador coat and warm brown eyes are irrestible whether I am relaxing at your side or being your best buddy as we walk.
I have an out of shape left rear leg from an old injury but that does not keep me down. I get along really well with other dogs and love people. The best home situation for me would be one without cats or other small animals, though.
I was found tied up to a bench outside of a Humane Society and am very grateful to be in a foster home. I can really use my nose to get your attention and do so from time to time! After all, who doesn't want pats and hugs and ear rubs?
Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida is a state-wide, foster home based, all volunteer rescue group. To inquire about the Labs available for adoption, visit http://www.labrescuefl.org/ and review the How to Adopt section. If you have any questions, please write info@lrrof.org. All potential adopters will have an interview, home inspection and, where applicable, vet reference before they are eligible to adopt. Thank you for your interest in our rescue.

Comments

Popular Posts