Labrador available for adoption

Cocoa, here. I am a 7 year old yellow female surrendered because my owner had to move. I miss them but LRROF is taking care of me and my foster home is wonderful.
I am an active girl that has lived with cats and small dogs. I am a good girl inside and outside the home and I just love people. I will be your best exercise buddy ---I want to be with you alllll the time. Please come and visit and lets play and walk together and see if we make a perfect match!!! I know you will love me once we meet!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Cocoa or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting ourwebsitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts