Labrador available for adoption

Hi I am Brayzin, a 7 year old, sweet yellow girl with a lot of love to give. I was surrendered to the rescue by my previous owner who could no longer keep me when he lost his home. I have had several litters of puppies, but I recently was spayed so now I am ready to relax and enjoy the good life in my forever home.
I am a mellow, low maintenance girl who loves to be around people, and I enjoy cuddling and belly rubs. I have great house manners and get along well with other dogs, but am not sure about cats. Some of my favorite things to do are: swim in the pool, chase after my tennis ball, and go for a car ride. I'm always up for a road trip.
I am happy and healthy and ready to go, I just need to lose some weight. You see, like most labs, I love to eat. If you want to take me home and spoil me rotten I am currently hanging out with Labrador Rescue of Florida. Please come visit and lets get together.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Brayzin or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our websitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts