Labrador available for adoption

My name is Daisy. I am a beautiful, sweet 5 year old black lab. I was found tied to a bench near the Humane Society. I love people and can really use my nose to get attention. I get along really well with other dogs, but I would not be good with cats or other little critters.
I have an out of shape left rear leg from an old injury. It does not keep me down, I love to run and play. But my favorite thing of all is relaxing on a bed or being your best buddy. Please call LRROF and come visit. Lets walk or sit and get to know each other.....I know we would become best pals!!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Daisy or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting ourwebsitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts