Orlando, FL (OCAS) - Someone help these 2 genuine LOVES Seniors in dire straits


ls email me NOW to help any at  veronica@fldoglover.com !!!!

Sadly, we were not able to find an adoptive home or rescue for Princess, the 2 year old lab/weimaraner mix at OCAS and she was euthanized yesterday.  Godspeed, pretty girl.
 
These two girls are running out of time..............PLEASE continue to crosspost and share them.  They are both at Orange County Animal Services in Orlando, Florida off of Conroy Road across from Millennia Mall.  Remember.....if you call the shelter at 407-254-9150, you must reference the dog by her Identification Number.
 
As always, please do not let distance deter you.  If you will rescue either or both, we WILL find a way to get them to you.
 
The clock is ticking for these girls...........
 
Animal ID: A242900 Room No.: WD06

Hi, my name is Besina. I am an approximately 10 year old black and gray female Labrador Retriever. I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms.
Animal ID: A242459 Room No.: WD32

Hi, my name is Lizzy. I am an approximately 13 year old brown female Boxer-Mix. I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative. 
temperament testing and a health screen
 
(Disclaimer: I am not an employee, volunteer nor representative of Orange County Animal Services.  I am simply an individual trying to save these dogs' lives.)
 
 
Pam.....Phoebe, Kona, Shelby, Farley, foster boy Vincent ...and the Fab FeLion Four
...Maggie, Frankie and the BridgeKids waiting at the Rainbow Bridge


"Once someone has had the good fortune to share a true love affair with a Golden Retriever, one's life and one's outlook are never quite the same again.
.....Betty White

Comments

Popular Posts