Room with a view by Boris and Natasha

Good morning to all of our fans.
Boris and Natasha here with the latest and greatest from Satchel's Last Resort.
Well, we had quite the talk with our ghostwriter yesterday. She felt quite chastised by the time we had finished talking to her and promised she would not let so much time pass before she came out to see us again.
She did explain she was going to start back to something called college and was going to be pretty busy because she was going to become a Master or see a Master or get a Master. I thought only pets had master's but hey, I am a dog. What do I know?
We had so much fun romping and playing while she was there. Natasha even got a football and played chase and if you know Natasha, she can stand to get a little more exercise.
I, on the other hand, was running and jumping but not playing ball. I don't like to get my feet wet and I have an allergy to grass so I must watch where I walk.
Now, on to the Satchel news. We have dogs, lots of dogs. We have dogs in kennels and dogs in crates. I do believe if we could figure out how to hang kennels from the ceiling, we would have dogs up there, too. They need is very great right now and the scene is the same at all rescue groups.
I can tell you we are adopting the adoptables out, it just seems like we are getting more and more in who need that little bit of extra special care. We have dogs who must be treated for heartworm. We have dogs who need a little behavior guidance. We also have dogs who are perfect if we can find the perfect adoptor. It is simply in finding the right fit.
We ae not sure which are available for adoption so we aren't going to list anyone here since we don't want to get their hopes up.
Our best friend, Michal Ann up and left for New Zealand. What the heck is in New Zealand? She wants to be a vet and I guess gets to go to school there. We will definitely miss her.
Well, that is it for the week. We will try and keep in touch a little better, but we can't type and must depend on our friend so keep your fingers crossed.
Love,
Boris & Natasha
The Turbos

Comments

Popular Posts