The more things change

I have been remiss in the blog this week. It has been a very busy week, culminating in my decision to return to college to get my MA. This fact should not have kept me from the blog, but sometimes things like that happen.
I did read where Michael Vick signed a million dollar contract with the Eagles. I keep telling everyone his past will come back on him. It may not be right now, but it will happen.
They have also busted several hoarding situations in the area, most which began as backyard breeders. The last one was in Lakeland, my hometown, with the seizure of 184 dogs. Check it out here. If any of my readers can help in Polk County, please call the Polk County Animal Services Department and see what you can do.
No mishaps with the new residents. Buzz seems to be getting along quite well with Hazel and Kinsey. I have suggested to their Mom she take Kinsey to obedience class since she tends to create the problems.
I promise I will speak to Boris and Natasha this week and see about getting them to do a column. With my new job and all that has been going on, I have not been in touch with them but that is going to change today.
Significant other is still out of town, doing what he does and until he returns, I will be hanging around the house a little more.
Adios for the time being. I will return shortly.
Jean

Comments

Popular Posts