Off on new adventures

Every once in a while, opportunities present themselves and we must take advantage of them. I have been working with a new humane society, The Humane Society at Lakewood Ranch, and still volunteering with Satchel's Last Resort, started a new job with a domestic violence shelter and have made the decision to go back to school.
All of this, plus having 4 new roommates, a boyfriend and my own dog keeps me so busy sometimes I don't have time to turn around.
So, if you are reading this, you can normally tell when I am not around to report on the happenings in the animal world. I may have taken a mental health day to spend with my boyfriend in an isolated cabin. I could be on a plane going to visit friends in another state or I could be in Lakeland for the weekend staying with my Mom.
Although I am going to be very, very busy for the next year, I plan on keeping up as best I can. I will continue to bring you the adventures of Boris and Natasha from Satchel's, the continued progress on the Humane Society at Lakewood Ranch, the ins and outs of having roommates and my progress on my Master's degree.
If you have any ideas for more news, please pass them my way and I will get them posted as quickly as possible.
Remember, we have thousands of unwanted pets in the area who are searching for a new home. They come in all shapes and sizes and simply want a human to love. Please continue to adopt and support your local rescues. The alternative for many of these animals is death. Let's try to change those statistics.

Comments

Popular Posts