Labrador available for adoption

Hi my name is Buster Brown. They call me that because I am a 5 year old sleek, handsome chocolate lab.
I am very gentle and have a loving disposition. I am very personable and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be around people. I give the very best kisses! I also love to go for walks and car rides. I like dogs and cats of all sizes and shapes. I am looking for my furever home. Come meet me at my LRROF foster and I promise you will fall in love with my happy-go-lucky personality. See you soon!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Buster Brown one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our websitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts