Goodbye, temporarily

It is with tears and a heavy heart I must inform all the blog readers I am suspending this blog for the next several months.
After two years of being able to bring you all the news and homeless animals in this area who need your time and attention, I need to take a break for a while and refresh my brain cells.
Given my schedule, I am finding it harder and harder to find the time to devote what is needed to this endeavor and I don't want to give the animals a half-assed product. They all deserve better than that.
So Buzz and I are going to take a couple of mental health months off and see can we recharge our creativeness and we will come back, stronger and better than ever.
Until then, thanks for reading and adopting, thanks for caring and supporting, and we will see you again in the fall.
Jean

Comments

Popular Posts